Buy Arimidex Online USA
Active Ingredient: Anastrozole
Arimidex is applied in treatment of advanced breast cancer in women.
Discount code qr-7427 is not limited by time and the number of times of use. Discount code gives 10% discount for any drugs.
What is Arimidex used for?
Arimidex is an antineoplastic hormonal drug used to treat common breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
Arimidex active ingredient – anastrozole – is a highly selective non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase – the female sex hormone (estradiol). During menopause, the ovaries cease to function and, accordingly, to release estradiol, now this function is assumed by the adrenal glands belonging to the endocrine system of the body.
It is known that estradiol is a stimulant for the development of breast cancer cells, therefore, hormone therapy methods are aimed at reducing the amount of this substance in a woman’s body. Arimidex reduces estradiol levels by 80%. If a woman has not yet reached the period of menopause, then the effect of the drug will be meaningless for her, since this medicine is not able to block the synthesis of the hormone by the ovaries.
The drug is prescribed if the tumor is sensitive to hormone therapy, the effectiveness of the drug for women with a negative test result for estrogen receptors is not observed. According to the instructions, Arimidex is used as:
- Adjuvant (adjuvant) therapy for early hormone-positive breast cancer in postmenopause and postmenopausal therapy with tamoxifen for 2–3 years;
- Therapies for advanced cancer in postmenopausal women.
The form of the drug release – tablets, it is recommended to use the medicine inside, without violating the integrity of the tablet and washing it down with clean water. In order to increase efficiency, it is desirable to take the drug at the same time. The Arimidex manual recommends the following medication schedule:
- 1 mg (1 tablet) of the drug 1 time per day, the duration of treatment as an adjuvant therapy is usually 5 years;
- Mild and moderate degrees of liver and / or kidney failure do not require dose adjustment;
- If the patient has a progression of the disease, it is recommended to stop using the drug.
The use of the drug must be abandoned if available:
- Hypersensitivity to the drug;
- Severe renal and / or liver failure.
In addition, contraindications to the use of Arimidex are pregnancy and lactation, concomitant therapy with drugs containing estrogen, it is not recommended to use the drug in premenopausal women.
With care, Arimidex is prescribed in the presence of such diseases as:
- Coronary heart disease;
- Lactase deficiency;
- Disruption of the liver and kidneys;
- Glucose-galactose malabsorption.
Arimidex side effects
Judging by the reviews about Arimidex, the most frequent adverse reactions when using this drug are:
- Skin rash;
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea;
- Bone pains;
- Drowsiness, carpal tunnel syndrome;
- Thinning hair;
- Dryness of the mucous membrane of the vagina and vaginal bleeding;
- Anorexia, hypercholesterolemia;
- Increased alkaline phosphatase, aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase.
In some cases, side effects such as a trigger finger, erythema multiforme, cutaneous vasculitis, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, angioedema may be observed. It is noted that sometimes taking the drug can cause a decrease in bone mineral density, due to a decrease in the concentration of circulating estradiol.
It should be remembered that adequate treatment can be prescribed only by a qualified specialist, reviews of Arimidex or any other drug, often left by people without medical education, should not be grounds for its use.
Highest Quality Generic Drugs
Fast & Free Delivery
Safe & Secure Payments
Money Back Guaranteed