Buy Azithromycin Online over the counter
Active Ingredient: Azithromycin
Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic to treat infections of upper and low respiratory tract, especially ear infections, pneumonia.
Discount code qr-7427 is not limited by time and the number of times of use. Discount code gives 10% discount for any drugs.
What is Azithromycin online used for?
Azithromycin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic based on the active ingredient of the same name – macrolide azalide. It has a strong bactericidal action, and is used to treat many colds, skin and genital infections. According to reviews, Azithromycin quickly copes with diseases and almost never causes side effects.
Azithromycin is prescribed for the following diseases:
- Inflammations of the upper respiratory organs and auditory passages caused by infection: pharyngitis, laryngitis, tonsillitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis.
- Diseases of the lower respiratory organs of the infectious type: bronchitis, pneumonia.
- Serious inflammatory diseases of the skin: moderate to severe acne, dermatosis, erythema, erysipelas.
- Tick-borne borreliosis in the first stage.
- Infectious processes of the urinary organs: urethritis, cervitis.
Use of Azithromycin for pneumonia and catarrhal diseases
Azithromycin is prescribed in the presence of infection in the respiratory tract, as well as in the nasopharynx. This drug is also used in inflammatory infectious processes of the skin, as well as in diseases of the urinary and reproductive system Chlamydia virus.
It is worth noting that today Azithromycin occupies the first position among the effective and popular antimicrobial agents. It has a positive effect on the bronchial system and very quickly leads the body to recovery.
Azithromycin is a novelty in the pharmacological world, which is sold at affordable prices. Azithromycin is your assistant in the fight against the hated cough.
Experts prescribe Azithromycin to people with pneumonia, as an excellent antimicrobial agent, which in the shortest possible time will bring the body out of such a critical state.
Everyone knows that pneumonia is a serious disease that only requires treatment with antibiotics. In this case, it will help azithromycin, as it is considered the most powerful broad-spectrum antibiotic. It eliminates gram-positive bacteria and anaerobic microorganisms.
It is produced only in capsules. It is rapidly absorbed into the gastrointestinal tract, and from there it enters the bloodstream and is carried throughout the body.
Azithromycin for strep
Azithromycin is an antibiotic against streptococci, which stops its reproduction and contributes to its complete elimination. It is widely used to eliminate diseases of the infectious type that affect the ENT organs, the respiratory tract and the urogenital system.
Antibiotics for streptococcus is the best way to quickly deal with pathogenic microorganisms. Streptococcal infection is treated exclusively using a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug. Such exposure can significantly reduce the risk of complications, reduce the number of bacteria in the body and prevent the appearance of focal lesions.
Treatment of diseases caused by pathogenic microorganisms is carried out with the use of penicillin preparations. This is due to the fact that the bacterium is not able to develop resistance to these types of drugs.
Antibiotics for staphylococcus and streptococcus avoid rheumatic fever, scarlet fever and sore throat. With acute lesions of the body, they accelerate the healing process.
Azithromycin for chlamydia
Chlamydia is a bacterial disease that can turn into a severe chronic form, affecting the tissues of the body at the intracellular level. To cure such a pathology is very difficult. However, there are a number of effective drugs, such as Azithromycin for chlamydia. The tool is intended to combat the disease at an early stage of development. It helps not only to eliminate the infection, but also to develop a temporary immunity against further infection. To make therapy with the use of this medication more effective, it is necessary to consult with a specialist and get accurate recommendations about the dosage and duration of administration.
In the treatment of chlamydia with Azithromycin, a much smaller number of side effects is observed than with other drugs. This allows you to use the drug for a longer course of treatment, and also allows you to use Azithromycin in the recovery of infants, young children and patients with a weakened or hypersensitive organism.
The antibiotic destroys not only chlamydia, but also more than 10 other types of bacteria, both aerobic and anaerobic. The use of Azithromycin allows you to fight not only with pure chlamydia, but also with the combined infections that are most often observed with vaginitis.
In chronic chlamydia, Azithromycin, unlike other antibiotics, retains its positive effect. This difference is achieved due to the fact that the drug is long excreted from the body. It accumulates in the cells of the tissues, which makes the effect of the use of the medication much longer: sometimes it reaches 5-7 days. This is especially true in the treatment of chlamydia, as chlamydia has a certain period in the life cycle when it is impossible to eliminate them (approximately several days).
Azithromycin for UTI
Doctors believe that antibiotics for diseases of the urogenital system is the most effective, versatile and common group of pharmaceuticals that help in the recovery of patients infected with urinary tract infection. The patient is immediately obliged to seek help from a doctor, as with late treatment or self-treatment affects not only the distal parts of the excretory system, but also other important organs of the human body.
Pharmacists have developed a variety of drugs used in urinary tract infection. The optimal medication is Azithromycin.
Azithromycin is the best pharmaceutical preparation prescribed for the treatment of infections of the urogenital system in women and men in a complicated form (cystitis, urethritis), which chlamydia has become an agent provocateur. It is an effective drug that destroys pathogens. For the treatment of infection is taken in the dosage prescribed by the doctor, the duration of therapy for each patient is individual.
Azithromycin for sinus infection
The main treatment for sinus is antibiotic therapy. There is a mass of drugs of antibacterial action, however, Azithromycin is the most popular among them. It is enough to use Azithromycin for sinus once a day, the full course of treatment rarely exceeds 3-5 days, while such a short therapy does not affect the effectiveness of the drug.
A distinctive feature of the drug is a long half-life (after the end of the dose, the concentration of the drug remains in the lesion for a few more days).
Azithromycin for sinus should be drunk 2 hours after or one hour before meals. It is necessary that the drug is better absorbed, as food slows down the absorption of the drug. They drink the antibiotic once a day, so it is advisable to do it on an empty stomach. If the admission was missed, then the medicine is consumed at the earliest opportunity and the subsequent dose is counted from the available hour. In order not to cause serious harm to the microflora, probiotics should be present in the treatment.
Azithromycin and alcohol
The instructions for this drug do not indicate its combination with alcohol. However, this does not mean that you can drink pills with beer or wine. Alcohol should not be consumed during therapy. Adhere to the general rule: you can not drink alcohol and antibiotics together.
The fact is that alcoholic beverages reduce the absorption of azithromycin in the body, so the accumulation of active substances in the place of the inflammatory process is reduced, which means that the tablets are not as effective. As a result, it is necessary to drink more potent antibiotics, which does not benefit the body.
The interaction of the drug with alcohol leads to the following:
- slowing the absorption of the substance of the current type;
- decrease in the rate of metabolic processes;
- an increase in the load on an organ such as the liver, which subsequently leads to problems with it;
- intoxication of the body;
- the death of the cellular component of the liver, which leads to cirrhosis.
Scientists believe that azithromycin and alcohol interact only slightly. When using this drug with alcoholic beverages, the effectiveness of the first will remain at the proper level.
Doctors believe that antibiotics and alcohol are incompatible things. Any medicinal drug, positively affecting the organ with the pathology, adversely affects healthy tissue. The effect of alcohol only increases this negative effect. This is especially true of those people who suffer from chronic diseases. Azithromycin and alcohol can cause allergic reactions in people with hypersensitivity.
Azithromycin and pregnancy
The instructions for Azithromycin indicate that during pregnancy this drug is prescribed only if “the expected effect of therapy outweighs the potential risk to the fetus.” It is clear that both the “expected effect” and “potential risk” are difficult to determine in advance, especially if we are talking about a pregnant body (its reaction can be very unpredictable).
The fact is that “full-fledged experiments” on pregnant women are naturally not carried out, so it is impossible to assess the impact of a particular medicine on the fetus and the expectant mother itself. However, there is still a certain classification of risk categories for the fetus when using drugs during pregnancy. So Azithromycin is classified as “B”: the experiments were conducted on pregnant animals and the adverse effect of the drug on their offspring was not detected.
However, non-specific pharmacokinetic studies of azithromycin in pregnant women are being carried out to this day, and according to their results, this drug is very slightly supplied to the fetus through the placental barrier. This allows us to conclude that this antibiotic successfully cures infections of the mother (it does not harm the fetus), however, Azithromycin will not be able to cure intrauterine infections of the fetus.
It is undesirable to take Azithromycin in the first trimester of pregnancy (during this period it is necessary to refuse at all from drug treatment), and they should not be treated for violations of the liver.
Oral medication is worth drinking 1 time per day. This should be done 1 hour before meals or 2 hours after. The medicine needs to be swallowed whole, without chewing.
Azithromycin tablets are prescribed for adults and children over 12 years old with a body weight of more than 45 kg. The dosage of azithromycin in adults directly depends on the diagnosis:
- In case of infection of the otolaryngological organs, dermis and soft tissues, the respiratory system is discharged 500 g of the drug. This amount should be drunk 1 time per day. It is necessary to be treated in this way for 3 days. In total, the dosage is 1.5 g.
- With common acne, 500 mg is dispensed once a day. It takes 3 days to use the product in this way. After that, 500 mg of the drug is prescribed 1 time per week. It is necessary to use structure 9 weeks. The course of therapy should include 6 g. The first weekly dose is recommended to drink 7 days after drinking the first day volume.
- In the first stage of Lyme disease, 1 g of the substance is discharged on the first day. For 2-5 days, apply 500 mg of the drug per day. In total, you need to drink 3 g of funds.
- In the case of acute pathologies of the urogenital system – cervicitis and urethritis – 1 g of the drug is shown. It is taken 1 time.
Azithromycin side effects
- With the defeat of the digestive system, there is a threat of nausea, abdominal pain. Often there are violations of the chair, vomiting, flatulence, constipation. It may also change the shade of the tongue, develops hepatitis, pseudomembranous colitis, liver failure or necrosis.
- Allergic reactions manifest as itchy sensations, skin rashes, urticaria. Photosensitivity may also develop. In difficult situations, there is a risk of angioedema and anaphylactic shock. Sometimes this condition is fatal. Also, pathology can provoke erythema multiforme and epidermal necrolysis. Another dangerous consequence is Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
- With damage to the heart and blood vessels, side effects of azithromycin include palpitations. In addition, there is a risk of arrhythmia and tachycardia. The QT interval may also increase.
- The nervous system reacts to the use of medication by vertigo, convulsive syndrome, severe drowsiness. Some people have headaches, asthenia, anxiety, insomnia, aggressiveness.
- With the defeat of the senses can be observed tinnitus, problems with the perception of taste and aromas. Also, if you use a lot of medication, there is a risk of hearing loss. Sometimes a person may experience deafness.
- With the defeat of the organs of the lymphatic system and blood formation there is observed eosinophilia, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia.
- If the functioning of the musculoskeletal system is impaired, arthralgia develops.
- With the defeat of the urogenital system there is a risk of acute kidney failure and interstitial nephritis. Sometimes medication causes vaginitis and candidiasis.
Antacid medications do not affect the bioavailability of azithromycin, but they can reduce the level of a substance in the blood by a third. Therefore, the medicine should be drunk 1 hour before the use of these drugs or 2 hours after.
When combined with warfarin, prothrombin time should be monitored. With a combination of terfenadine and macrolides, there is a risk of increasing the QT interval and arrhythmias.
When combining a substance with cyclosporin, the level of cyclosporin in the body must be controlled. When a combination of digoxin and azithromycin is necessary to monitor the content of the first substance. Macrolides often activate digoxin absorption in the intestine, which causes its increase in plasma.
When taking azithromycin and zidovudine, an increase in the level of the metabolite, which is called phosphorylated zidovudine, is observed. When macrolides are combined with ergotamines, there is a risk of enhancing their toxic properties.
Highest Quality Generic Drugs
Fast & Free Delivery
Safe & Secure Payments
Money Back Guaranteed