Buy Clomid Online
Active Ingredient: Orlistat
Clomid is a fertility drug, used to stimulate FSH and LH production and hereby the ovaries to produce eggs in ovarian disorders.
Discount code qr-7427 is not limited by time and the number of times of use. Discount code gives 10% discount for any drugs.
What is Clomid?
Clomid is an anti-estrogen medicine used in the treatment of infertility.
Clomid is an anti-estrogen nonsteroidal structure. Its action is due to binding to the estrogen receptors of the pituitary and ovaries. With a low content of estrogen in the body when using the drug shows a moderate estrogenic effect, and at high – an anti-estrogenic effect is observed. When taken in small doses, Clomid enhances the secretion of gonadotropins (FSH, prolactin and LH) and stimulates ovulation. In high doses, the drug inhibits the production of gonadotropins. Clomid does not possess androgenic and gestagenic activity.
Clomid, according to the instructions prescribed for the treatment of:
- Disgonadotropic form of amenorrhea;
- Infertility, including anovulatory infertility and dysfunctional metrorrhagia;
- Galactorea, developing on the background of a pituitary tumor;
- Secondary and post-contraceptive amenorrhea;
- Chiari-Frommel syndrome;
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome;
- Androgen deficiency.
- Clomid is also used in the diagnosis of disorders of the gonadotropic function of the pituitary gland.
How to use Clomid?
Instructions for use
To stimulate ovulation, Clomid, according to the instructions, is prescribed 50 mg once a day. The recommended time for taking the medicine is before bedtime, the duration is 5 days It is necessary to begin application from the fifth day of a menstrual cycle, at its absence – at any time.
If ovulation has not occurred within 30 days, it is possible to increase the dosage threefold or increase the duration of therapy to 10 days.
The maximum course dosage of Clomid is 1 g. The onset of ovulation is determined on the basis of various factors:
- Growth of serum progesterone during the likely middle phase of lutealization;
- Medium cyclic increase of LH products;
- The presence of a two-phase basal temperature;
- Menstrual bleeding in women with amenorrhea.
If ovulation was, but pregnancy did not come, usually the method is repeated in the same dosage.
In cases where ovulation most likely took place, but after there was no menstrual bleeding, before taking the next treatment course, pregnancy should be excluded.
When applying Clomid, it is necessary to take into account that the drug increases the likelihood of multiple pregnancy.
According to the instructions, Clomid is effective at a high level of endogenous estrogen, less effective – at low, it has practically no therapeutic effect against the background of a low concentration of pituitary gonadotropic hormones.
Treatment with Clomid should be carried out under the supervision of a gynecologist, and it is also necessary to monitor the function of the ovaries and the phenomenon of “pupil”.
Men for 3-4 months Clomid is prescribed 1-2 times a day at 50 mg with systematic control of spermatogram.
Clomid side effects
- Flatulence, nausea, gastralgia, vomiting, diarrhea (digestive system);
- Allergic dermatitis, rash, vasomotor disorders (allergic reactions);
- Increasing the size of the ovary, increased urination, polyuria, dysmenorrhea, lower abdominal pain, menorrhagia (urinogenital system);
- “Flushing” of blood to the face, weight gain, pain in the chest, alopecia, decreased visual acuity (other).
Highest Quality Generic Drugs
Fast & Free Delivery
Safe & Secure Payments
Money Back Guaranteed